Old 20-07-2015, 09:02 PM posted to rec.gardens
Hypatia Nachshon Hypatia Nachshon is offline

Default California Drought

On Sunday, July 19, 2015 at 5:10:55 PM UTC-7, songbird wrote:
David E. Ross wrote:
songbird wrote:

thanks to a huge amount of new rainfall in the
upper Colorado River Basin and recent rains in
southern California (Delores) you folks are
getting a little more breathing room.

i hope you use it wisely...

[...]

You can have 100% confidence in our decision-making process.

The one thing we (or our "lawmakers") will not tolerate is any interference with
the golf courses dotting the landscape East of Palm Springs.

http://www.motherjones.com/environme...e-powered-poop

800,000 gallons a day for the average golf course!

And let's not get into the water-hogging, highly reumunerative almond and cotton
crops grown by agribusiness in the totally unsuitable Central Valley.

Some growers are more equal than others...

HB