Old 20-07-2015, 10:20 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Compo in Caithness[_2_] Compo in Caithness[_2_] is offline

Default Trying to ID this knee-high perennial

On Monday, 20 July 2015 13:12:19 UTC+1, Compo in Caithness wrote:
A neighbour has offered me a root of this knee-high perennial plant but I can't find out what it's called. Can anyone help with the ID, please?

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-Z...2/IMG_3527.JPG

Thanks for the replies gang. I looked at the Waitrose site and believe that the mystery plant is indeed A Chinese Foxglove.

Thanks again.