Old 21-07-2015, 01:39 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
stuart noble stuart noble is offline

Default Tropical fruit seeds

On 21/07/2015 11:54, Nick Maclaren wrote:
In article ,
stuart noble wrote:

There's a goji berry growing in our local park, planted I think by one
of our Chinese residents. Spreads like crazy but not a lot of fruit

A recent name for a plant that has been naturalised for a very long
time in a few places. The Duke of Argyle's Tea Tree.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.

Here in SE London it can't seem to make up its mind whether to grow or
not. I have a cutting in a pot which remains sickly looking after 2-3
years. Maybe I'll give it some lime