Old 23-07-2015, 04:34 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Terry Coombs Terry Coombs is offline

Default 'Maters looking up

A few days of sunshine , after an application of fish emulsion and some
epsom salts (one tbsp spread around under each) seems to have perked up my
ailing tomatoes . I'm seeing new growth and fewer diseased leavess the last
few days . I'm not certain if it's true , but i read that the rain splashes
the infection onto leaves aarounf the infected ones , and that's why dry
sunny days help . Anybody know if tomato spotted wilt virus is a systemic or
topical infection ? My research has left me wondering about that , nobody
addresses it .

--
Snag