Old 23-07-2015, 08:27 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Phil L Phil L is offline

Default Can you take cuttings from an Acer?

"Phil L" wrote in message
If so, what's the best way to propogate? - I realise it might be years or
even decades before it resemble something taller you could buy from a
nursery, but i wouldn't mind giving it a go if it's possible

After reading the help offered, I don't think I'll bother, I'm having enough
trouble with fuchsias which it seems are child's play, except for me.
My chances of getting an acer to do my bidding seems about as likely as
nailing a jelly to the ceiling.

Cheers all!