Old 25-07-2015, 04:33 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Janet is offline

Default Problems with variagated ceanothus

In article ,
says...

On Sat, 25 Jul 2015 07:22:29 +0100,
(Peter James)
wrote:

Peter James wrote:

My variagated ceanothus variety Silver Prince, is growing almost wild in
my front garden here in North Cornwall.
snipped

Thanks for all of the replies. Now to talk my wife into drastic
pruning.

Peter

I see you asked about this twelve months ago
http://tinyurl.com/q5a6lhc after it got badly frost- and wind-burnt. I
see no point in repeating whatever you did then, because it obviously
didn't work. Do something different this time!

Chris, I still haven't managed to root cuttings of my ceanothus for
you, sorry!

Janet.