Old 31-07-2015, 06:03 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default trees in the park

"stuart noble" wrote in message
Every time I stroll round a London park I'm frustrated by not knowing the
names of the trees, particularly those that have obviously been around for
ever. There is one in flower in St.James Park at the moment which everyone
was stopping to admire (and smell). These days one might expect there to
be a plan of such things online. Sure, in this case it would mostly be
plane, but there are some unusual ones too. Anyone any ideas how one might
get this information? TIA

You could buy yourself a book about trees? remember books?