Old 01-08-2015, 09:03 AM posted to uk.rec.walking,uk.rec.gardening,uk.d-i-y
Graham Seed Graham Seed is offline

Default Walking about with Hard Wearing Soles

"Rod Speed" wrote

Still can't understand that, why don't you get friction from them ?

Not something I understand either, being a single sock man. My gnarly feet
get few blisters these days yet double socked youngsters doing their D of E
have some evil looking ones. I suppose it must reduce friction as the outer
sock will rub on the inner and the inner will rub on the foot less, but it
doesn't stop it.

Graham