Old 10-08-2015, 03:25 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
~misfit~[_4_] ~misfit~[_4_] is offline

Default Winter tomatoes grown under lights...

Once upon a time on usenet George Shirley wrote:
[snip]
Just happen to have one that I don't use much, may give it a try next
season on the tomatoes. That's if I don't see any pollinators as
happened this year.

It's got to be worth a try. The research I read yesterday showed a
correlation between 'over-pollinated' tomato flowers and large fruit so even
if you'd have got fruit anyway your labours won't be wasted.

I hope the A holes who sprayed around here by air
and the builders who destroyed a virgin forest behind us have a bad
crop too.

A-men to that brother. May they reap what they sow.....
--
Shaun.

little classification in the DSM*."
David Melville (in r.a.s.f1)