Old 10-08-2015, 01:21 PM
Lintama Lintama is offline
Registered User

Default Still no runner beans

I am posting this one again as I got no comments the last time but (ah, hah), this time I have photos to show what my problem is. PLEASE can somebody tell me what is going on?

Please see photos and any suggestions would be great. One thing I will mention is that I am growing sweet peas next to the beans and the sweet peas had loads of those flea beetles so wondering if they are the culprits.

There are a couple of very young beans that I can see and I am watching the plants daily to see if I get any more. Very frustrating!
Attached Thumbnails
Still no runner beans-img_0019-001.jpg   Still no runner beans-img_0024.jpg