Old 10-08-2015, 02:31 PM
Michelle41 Michelle41 is offline
Registered User

Location: Coventry UK

[quote=Michelle41;1015579]hello my fellow gardening geeks, I've really gotten into gardening this year as my other half made me some large planters out of our old Decking, So I toddled off and bought loads of plants to fill one of them.

Anyways. My question is. How do I know when the Dahlias are finished for the season, and how do I go about storing them for next years planting out?
Thank you.

Ok so nobody knows what to do with Dahlias when winter comes on this gardening forum?