Old 10-08-2015, 02:12 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Justin Thyme[_3_] Justin Thyme[_3_] is offline

Default Anchoring down aluminium frame greenhouse.

Justin Thyme wrote:
I am thinking of buying one of thee:
http://www.greenhousesdirect.co.uk/G...est%206ft/6x6/
and erecting it myself. It will be placed on concrete paving slabs. The
manufacturer write of anchoring down the greenhouse, what does that
entail exactly?

Thank you for all replies. I will bolt it to the 18 inch square paving
slabs. I assume that the greenhouse will have holes pre-drilled in it
and I shall use just as many bolts as there are holes.

--
Shall we only threaten and be angry for an hour?
When the storm is ended shall we find

From /Mesopotamia/ by Rudyard Kipling