Old 10-08-2015, 05:30 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Malcolm Ogilvie Malcolm Ogilvie is offline

Default Anchoring down aluminium frame greenhouse.

On Mon, 10 Aug 2015 14:12:26 +0100, Justin Thyme wrote:

Justin Thyme wrote:
I am thinking of buying one of thee:
http://www.greenhousesdirect.co.uk/G...est%206ft/6x6/
and erecting it myself. It will be placed on concrete paving slabs. The
manufacturer write of anchoring down the greenhouse, what does that
entail exactly?

Thank you for all replies. I will bolt it to the 18 inch square paving
slabs. I assume that the greenhouse will have holes pre-drilled in it
and I shall use just as many bolts as there are holes.

But if you wanr to be more secure, just drill some more holes and obtain some more bolts.