Old 12-08-2015, 09:47 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
~misfit~[_4_] ~misfit~[_4_] is offline

Default Winter tomatoes grown under lights...

Once upon a time on usenet George Shirley wrote:

[snipped]

My sleeping problem is a busy mind, I wake up and find I've been
figuring out how to build, tear down, move, or whatever some project I
have in mind.

Mine too, always has been and has wreaked havok on my life. In the last
decade I've resorted to {prescribed) drugs and strict routines. However my
sleep cycle works best when I go to sleep at about 4am and rise at about
11am so that's what I do now. I've always had trouble sleeping much before
3am, as a school kid then later when I was working I'd get increasingly
sleep deprived during the week then catch up on Saturday and Sunday,
sleeping 'til noon.
--
Shaun.

little classification in the DSM*."