Old 17-08-2015, 03:34 PM posted to rec.gardens
[email protected] reed.loefgren@tatteredcover.com is offline

Default When to pick Galeux d'Eysines squash?

I planted a couple Galeux d'Eysines squash seeds this year on a lark. It was on May 15th, the last frost date in Denver. Now I have four fruits that look like they're 10-15 pounds each. One of them has a lot of warts and the rest are developing them. How do I know when to pick these? How well do they keep, and do they need to be aged. Never thought I'd actually get anything so I haven't planned for this.

Thanks,
red