Old 18-08-2015, 01:58 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
songbird[_2_] songbird[_2_] is offline

Default what's up

~misfit~ wrote:
I was just making a rhubarb tart last night (lidless pie - much easier than
lidding it and lower pastry to fruit ratio) and my mind wandered, as it
does... I came to the conclusion that I definitely need more tart in my
life.

we make crumbles (fruit on the bottom topped
by a mix of sugar, oats, whatever else that will
bake ok) and that can also reduce the amount of
sugars/fats while still giving it a bit of crust
on it.

songbird