Old 18-08-2015, 10:53 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default Courgettes - not good

"Martin Brown" wrote

Bob Hobden wrote:
"Judith" wrote ...

I have seen thread where someone is getting much fruit on them.

Not for me: I have Venus F1s growing in raised bed and have much
reduced crop compared with previous years.

Sounds like a good Courgette to grow. :-) We only have two plants this
year, a normal and a yellow, and still keep throwing them in the compost
bin because we get too many. Think we will be down to one plant next
year if any.

Small ones stir fried with fresh red chilli pepper makes them bearable.

But not daily or even weekly thank you Martin. Yes we have got a number of
recipes that use courgette but neither of us want them daily.

--
Regards. Bob Hobden.