Old 19-08-2015, 12:23 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Stephen Wolstenholme[_5_] Stephen Wolstenholme[_5_] is offline

Default perlite and mice

On 19 Aug 2015 09:32:42 GMT, Emery Davis
wrote:

On Tue, 18 Aug 2015 21:51:52 +0100, David Hill wrote:

Mice wont eat pearlite any more than they eat Styrofoam, if they tried
they would get their guts blocked and they would die of starvation. With
Styrofoam they will chew into it exploring.

Well OK, they make a mess of it which was my point. I wonder if they
still sell those awful styrofoam insulated panels, the mice tunnel
through them and you're left cleaning up bits forever.

They are a fire hazard. They are still sold to the public but not the
trade. I think most of us prefer mice to burning.

Steve

--
Neural Network Software for Windows http://www.npsnn.com

EasyNN-plus More than just a neural network http://www.easynn.com