Old 30-08-2015, 05:42 PM posted to rec.gardens
songbird[_2_] songbird[_2_] is offline

Default Anybody know of a decent corded trimmer

J. Clarke wrote:
At this point expense doesn't bother me. If I could get a decent corded
trimmer for 2-3 hundred bucks I'd go for it in an instant. But all I'm
finding are gas and battery.

hmm...

our string trimmer sits in the shed now most of
the time as what i need to do is a little more than
what a string trimmer can manage. instead i use
a decent set of hedge trimmers. this isn't easy
on the back, but i'd rather use the hedge trimmers
any time in comparison to the mess that the string
trimmer made. ran me about $40 for the B&D hedge
trimmer with a titanium blade. these are run by
cord.

they've probably got shears for edging that work
too, but i haven't looked at those lately.

songbird