Old 30-08-2015, 08:56 PM posted to rec.gardens
brooklyn1 brooklyn1 is offline

Default Anybody know of a decent corded trimmer

J. Clarke wrote:

At this point expense doesn't bother me. If I could get a decent corded
trimmer for 2-3 hundred bucks I'd go for it in an instant. But all I'm
finding are gas and battery.

I think electric trimmers are pretty useless powerwise, batty types
are heavy and with corded you're on a leash... I've been using an Echo
string trimmer for 12 years and it gets a good work out on 16 acres
with never even one trip to the repair shop, its 2 cycle engine is
plenty powerful, yet miserly with fuel, very easy to start, light
weight to carry the distances here, and the price is right... Echo
makes great products... I have the GT-225i:
http://www.echo-usa.com/Products/Trimmers