Old 01-09-2015, 04:53 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Pam Moore[_3_] Pam Moore[_3_] is offline

Default Zantedeschia

I have a Zantedeschia in a pot in its first year with me. It was a
small piece dug up by a friend from her clump.
All the leaves have small bite marks just around the edges, which look
very like those made by vine weevil. I have not seen any vine weevils
or lost any plants to the grubs for at least 4 years after battling
with them for years. I have other plants nibbled similarly by slugs
and snails but the leaves also have holes in them. These have only the
edges nibbled which makes me suspicious.
Question: do vine weevil like Zantedeschia?