Old 05-09-2015, 03:16 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default perlite and mice

On Sat, 05 Sep 2015 00:46:31 -0700, kate harrison wrote:

Perlite is poisonous. Even humans must most definitely not breathe it in
let alone eat it...it can cause lung cancer.

Thanks for your comment Kate. Pretty much sure perlite is not dangerous
however.

The dust is rather nasty. I keep what is currently being used in a
closed plastic rubbish bin, and I do make sure to pour it from the paper
sacs into the bin outside.

-E

--
Gardening in Lower Normandy