Old 09-09-2015, 11:33 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David Hill David Hill is offline

Default Feeding plants: a broad question

On 09/09/2015 21:44, Christina Websell wrote:
"Another John" wrote in message news:lalaw44- (2)
And what's the best way to feed indoor plants? We have some that
are years (and years) old, which rarely get repotted, sometimes suffer
drought, and often suffer overwatering. Still, they survive -- the
miracle of plant life :-/ I feel we should feed them mo are those
little sticks that you can get the best way to do this?

Someone told me to feed them with your own urine, diluted x 10. Tried it
with a money plant with bare branches. worked brilliantly. It's full of
new growth all down the branches now.

You told us that on the 31st of August.
Why repeat it now?