Old 10-09-2015, 01:04 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Martin Brown Martin Brown is offline

Default Weedol 2

On 10/09/2015 11:33, Janet wrote:

My advice; buy from a farm/industrial supplier.
Prices may *look* higher but you're buying industrial-strength; correct
dilution (follow the label exactly) makes it far more economical than
anything sold in a GC.

I guess it depends a lot on how much you use in a season. I find a 250ml
bottle lasts me two or three years since I only really use it against
pernicious weeds like ground elder, thistles and bindweed.

They are all in retreat (although bindweed seeds germinate often).

--
Regards,
Martin Brown