Old 11-09-2015, 11:12 PM
Alan Dinnes Alan Dinnes is offline
Registered User

Thank you for your helpful reply. I'm sorry I never explained the A.D plant properly as I know very little about it, I've never had anything to do with it. There is not a lot of money going into the project just yet. The structure of the shed is made with sheets of 8x4 ply that were a bit warped when delivered and tried to straighten them as much as we could but there are gaps at the joining of the sheets. The gaps and the roof are the only type of ventilation I have at the moment.From the top of the ply to the roof there's 2m of clear plastic and 4 clear roof sheets with another 4 fitted next week.
I will be asking him to look into the lighting situation as soon as he can if he hasn't already.
I was thinking of growing vegetables for the workforce for a start and growing potted plants is a good idea, thank you. That could be a few Christmas gifts sorted.