Old 15-09-2015, 03:20 PM
geordief geordief is offline
Registered User

Default Using ferric phosphate on slugs

Has anyone experience with these? I have had a lot of trouble as they are very quickly taken by the birds (and also mice I suspect)

My workaround is ,for now , to lay lengths of flat timber between the rows, and put quite a lot of the pellets underneath.

I seem to be having success this way as the crops seem to have been untouched despite there being quite a collection of slugs underneath the wood when I do the rounds.

Has anyone got any suggestions or tips as to how to use this product (since I am not following the instructions shown on the container) ?