Old 19-09-2015, 10:44 AM
geordief geordief is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob F View Post
Cut the bottom 2" off a milk jug. Notch the cut edge of the 2" piece with "U"
shaped "entrances" that slugs can get through but birds and rats cannot. Then
invert the jug bottom over the bait to keep the critters away and the rain off
the bait. The slugs can go in the "doors".
Thanks. It sounds good but it is really the same thing as I am doing now.

When I use an old piece of timber the birds and mice are kept out..-and I get to cover a largish area quite easily.

Are you using ferric phosphate pellets yourself Bob ?