Old 23-09-2015, 11:50 AM
LenP LenP is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick E. King View Post
Earlier I mistakenly posted to free.uk.diy.home and was advised to post
here.
I'm trying to source a Qualcast Turbo Vac 1100W.
My next-door neighbour has one of these which I've used and was very pleased
with
it's performance.
He bought it some years back but cannot remember where he purchased from.
However, I cannot seem to find a supplier of this model.
Qualcast's site does not offer any garden vacs.??
I don't want to buy a more powerful one which will lift half my gravel along
with the leaves!
Any recommendations appreciated.
TIA
Regards
Patrick.
Hi Patrick I have a Qualcast Yurbo Vac 1100 that I need to sell due to an upcoming move. Where I am going I will not have leaves to worry about. Are you interested and how can I contact you

Len