Old 26-09-2015, 04:21 PM posted to rec.gardens
songbird[_2_] songbird[_2_] is offline

Default Mr Tomato Head and Swallowtail caterpillar

Leon Fisk wrote:
Interestingly enough I didn't see/find a single Tomato worm this year.
That has never happened before in all the years we've had a garden and
tomatoes. Not even a hint of activity either. Sometimes I don't find
them even though I'm know they've been munching on my plants...

we had one tomato worm on the plants this year, but
i never found it. last year we didn't have any at all.
other years we've had plenty.

songbird