Old 27-09-2015, 12:10 AM posted to rec.gardens
azigni azigni is offline

Default Rotting Banana mixed into soil

On Sat, 26 Sep 2015 15:38:02 -0400, Brooklyn1 wrote:

Bananas do not compost well, mostly they rot/ferment and stink... over
ripe bananas are good for baking (banana bread/muffins), over ripe
bananas can be frozen for delicious snacks... also bananas make great
dildos.

Thanks, I was thinking of the potassium in bananas, but never heard of
anyone mixing them right into the soil. The meal ideas sound great too!

I don't add them to my compost pile as I thought the peels were full of
insecticide, etc?