Old 29-09-2015, 01:11 PM posted to rec.gardens
Leon Fisk Leon Fisk is offline

Default Flower ID?

On Sat, 26 Sep 2015 18:51:23 -0700
"David E. Ross" wrote:

snip
I cannot grow peonies in my climate. The winters are too mild. The
last time I saw peonies growing and blooming was seven years ago in
Delaware and Pennsylvania. Thus, I could not remember how the leaves
look.

I was looking for a photo to show my neighbor yesterday and came across
these:

http://www.iserv.net/~lfisk/peony-1.jpeg
http://www.iserv.net/~lfisk/peony-2.jpeg
http://www.iserv.net/~lfisk/peony-3.jpeg
http://www.iserv.net/~lfisk/peony-4.jpeg
http://www.iserv.net/~lfisk/peony-5.jpeg
http://www.iserv.net/~lfisk/peony-6.jpeg

Nothing special really but thought you might enjoy seeing them again

We've had these peonies ever since I can remember, probably ~50 years...

--
Leon Fisk
Grand Rapids MI/Zone 5b