Old 06-10-2015, 09:53 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Martin Brown Martin Brown is offline

Default Roundup Gel - how much to use

On 05/10/2015 21:35, Vir Campestris wrote:
On 05/10/2015 09:13, Ralph Holmes wrote:
Thanks for that David. I have done that, as a matter of course, but I
thought someone on GardenBanter might just know the answer.

Quite unlikely. It's far more possible that somebody on the usenet group
uk.rec.gardening might, and gardenbanter copies all the posts from here.

I don't use Roundup - maybe the cancer scares are true, but mainly I
don't think keeping the weeds down in my garden justifies it - but AIUI
you need to use it when the weeds are actively growing. Which probably
means next spring.

I don't use RoundUp either. I wouldn't willingly give Monsanto a penny.

However, I will use whichever generic glyphosate formulation contains
the most active ingredient per unit cost. It is a remarkable weedkiller.

--
Regards,
Martin Brown