Old 08-10-2015, 06:27 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default North Facing Front Door Shrubs?

On 08/10/15 01:28, Fran Farmer wrote:
On 7/10/2015 10:22 PM, dryranger wrote:
I'm only in Lancashire! About 500ft above sea leel albeit.

The newsgroup uk.rec.gardening is probably the best place for you to ask
your question. Most of the posters to this group are from outside the
UK. In fact I can't think of any regular poster here who is lives in
the UK.

More-or-less right, although even uk.rec.gardening has been pretty quiet
recently! There are one or two UK posters here - I find it quite
interesting to see the problems others have in parts of the world with
different climates. I don't remember any other posters from outside the
US, though, and most of those seem to be from the SW or NE states.
Anyone ever seen a query posted from Alaska?

--

Jeff