Old 09-10-2015, 11:08 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_11_] Sacha[_11_] is offline

Default where has everybody gone?

On 2015-10-09 07:13:31 +0000, Bob Hobden said:

"Emery Davis" wrote
stuart noble wrote:

I've been wondering the same thing. Sacha?

FB.

and Twitter.

I've joined two or three gardening groups on Facebook. There are many
and all cater to particular interests or general gardening interest.
Some have professionals as members and most have enthusiastic and very
knowledgeable gardeners, including some who open their gardens for the
NGS. I've also got a Facebook page for the Nursery and a Twitter
account for the same reason. I learned rapidly that Fb is what you
choose to make of it. You can have a closed group which only members
can read and groups which are moderated or groups which are open to the
whole world. Same goes for your own page. You can easily block people
you don't wish to associate with and delete posts you feel to be
inappropriate for whatever reason.

I was extremely wary to start with but frankly, you are as much master
of your own fate there as you are on any newsgroup.
--

Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com