Old 09-10-2015, 11:11 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default where has everybody gone?

On Fri, 09 Oct 2015 10:44:41 +0100, Broadback wrote:

Me, I do not trust them, they are, to my mind, very intrusive.

That's true, and part of the reason I resisted for a long time. The main
reason is it's a tremendous time sink.

However, it is a good way to keep up with family and old friends, and
some of the gardening stuff is pretty good. If you subscribe to a lot of
different groups though you're quickly inundated and really can't get
through all of it!

My daughter finally twisted my arm, and I confess it is a fun way to keep
up with what the kids are doing (that they want to acknowledge publicly!)
and share our/their photos with friends etc.

What's more some of the photos from groups like Rare Plants or Hardy
Tropicals are spectacular.

There are a lot of folks from urg, past or present, on FB.

-E

--
Gardening in Lower Normandy