Old 09-10-2015, 02:33 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Broadback[_3_] Broadback[_3_] is offline

Default Ping Sacha

On 09/10/2015 14:06, David Hill wrote:
Did you get my Email?

I think that you will have to communicate with her on Facebook, as that
is where she has sloped off too.Sad but true. Have a look at the "Where
has everybody gone", thread for more information. I joined Facebook on
behest of my daughter, I was inundated with emails from peeps I had
never heard of, eventually after much to-ing and fro-ing and quite a
long period of time they seem to have ceased.