Old 09-10-2015, 06:16 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
sacha sacha is offline

Default where has everybody gone?

On 2015-10-09 11:20:07 +0000, cotula said:

On Fri, 9 Oct 2015 11:08:04 +0100, Sacha
wrote:

I've joined two or three gardening groups on Facebook. There are many
and all cater to particular interests or general gardening interest.

I got a Facebook account principally to set up a special group for WW1
commemorations on behalf of my parish. I have gradually added other
stuff of more personal interest, so looked for groups relating to
gardening. The list was so large, I didn't know where to start and did
not have time to track down one or two which would suit me.

Do you have any recommendations for a 'starter' general UK gardening
FB group?

----

Gardening on Wilts/Somerset border
on slightly alkaline clay underlying soil worked for many decades.

One of the groups I belong to is UK and Friends Gardening. It's
moderated in that 'nasties' won't be permitted but there is no heavy
handed "you can't talk about cacti in here" stuff going on!
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com