Old 09-10-2015, 09:27 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] gapetrie28@gmail.com is offline

Default where can I get a 'ballbarrow' ?

Many years ago (about 20 or more?),I bought a ballbarrow in one of the local stores here in upstate New York. (As I understand it, they were being made in the U.S. at that time.) I absolutely love it!!! Over the years, when I started having trouble with it, I tried to purchase another one, with no luck.
So, I ended up making many repairs to keep it going:
Repairing the "bucket" (1/2" steel mesh and heavy-duty construction cement - covering the whole outside of the bottom.)
A new steel frame (welded together from electrical conduit.)
Patched the cracks in the tire (Commercial quality High-Adhesion Hot Glue over Dry Wall Mesh.
I've spent a lot of time and effort keeping it operational, but it was definitely worth it - It still works great!
I wouldn't trade it for any other wheelbarrow. I just wish that they were still being made.
I would buy another in a jiffy - and so would many of my friends who have seen me using mine.

Bob Petrie