Old 10-10-2015, 08:12 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default where has everybody gone?

"sacha" wrote

Bob, you can also state on Fb that you don't "want to see any more posts
like this", so if you're bored with the 'cute' stuff (I know *precisely*
what you mean by that) you can click on that. I haven't investigated
whether or not that cuts off peoples' posts you do want to see but will do
so. Otoh, I simply click past them, just as I would on here if someone I
don't want to read every time is posting things I'm not interested in.

Yes that little downward pointing arrow at the top right of every post is
useful.

Sue has done that for one relative's constant reposts about stuff that we
have no interest in, or even object to, and it does work, hiding the reposts
from that site alone, but unfortunately he has the knack of finding even
more stuff to repost. I suppose we will eventually have everyone he follows
hidden. :-)

--
Regards. Bob Hobden.