Old 10-10-2015, 10:27 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Fran Farmer Fran Farmer is offline

Default where has everybody gone?

On 9/10/2015 10:58 PM, Stephen Wolstenholme wrote:
On Fri, 9 Oct 2015 10:44:41 +0100, Broadback

Me, I do not trust them, they are, to my mind, very intrusive.

Intrusive, time wasting and anti social.

What worries me about the intrusiveness is how it is that the press can
get pictures from FB of people who have died. I've also heard that it's
not possible to really close down an FB account either and that one's
info is not actually one's own once posted on FB.