Old 11-10-2015, 01:37 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Broadback[_3_] Broadback[_3_] is offline

Default Help pleas with penstemon cuttings

Being a fan of penstemon I took a number of cuttings earlier in the
year. They took and seemed be healthy. However when I transferred them
from a gravel based medium to peat a lot (not all but about half) did
not survive. I was pleased with the original take but not with the
potting on. Any suggestions please as to where I went wrong?