Old 11-10-2015, 03:22 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
sacha sacha is offline

Default where has everybody gone?

On 2015-10-10 10:41:14 +0000, Broadback said:

On 10/10/2015 05:14, Robert Harvey wrote:
sacha wrote:

One of the groups I belong to is UK and Friends Gardening. It's
moderated in that 'nasties' won't be permitted but there is no heavy
handed "you can't talk about cacti in here" stuff going on!

Ha! Found you. Many thanks.

Bob Harvey

After the posts here I have capitulated. I "made a friend" of my
daughter, that gave me loads of others. One of them, my step grandson
had scores of friends, how can one keep track, of be interested in that
many? anyway now I have to find how to get to gardening pages. so if
you do not see me here "Sigh of relief?" in future you will know I am
lost among the facebook pages!

UK and Friends Gardening, Exotic Gardening UK, Hardy Tropicals
Gardening, UK Tropical Look Gardening are just a few.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com