Old 11-10-2015, 11:04 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default Ping Sacha

"Chris French" wrote In

Broadback writes
David Hill wrote:
Did you get my Email?

I think that you will have to communicate with her on Facebook, as that is
where she has sloped off too.Sad but true. Have a look at the "Where has
everybody gone", thread for more information. I joined Facebook on behest
of my daughter, I was inundated with emails from peeps I had never heard
of, eventually after much to-ing and fro-ing and quite a long period of
time they seem to have ceased.

I've never had emails from people I had never heard of - or people i had
heard of for that matter.

Had the same when I joined Twitter, some followed me at the beginning that
looked, from their profile picture, like they may be "ladies of the night",
or for older London folk "2 to 4s". Why such would want to "follow" me going
on about plants goodness knows.
--
Regards. Bob Hobden.