Old 12-10-2015, 06:55 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mr Pounder Esquire Mr Pounder Esquire is offline

Default OT spiders

"Martin" wrote in message
On Mon, 12 Oct 2015 08:44:30 +0100, Broadback

wrote:

On 11/10/2015 16:27, Robert Harvey wrote:
Broadback wrote:

Are you sure that the spiders will survive outdoors, or may they die a
slow death?

They've managed for the 4 billion years before we started molishing
houses,
and the 4000 years before central heating.

I think that is a specious argument, as all creatures evolve, so perhaps
these will not do well "in the wild". I simply wondered if these very
large "house" spiders are likely to survive outside. Is there a spider
expert here who knows? Personally I have never seen the very large
spiders outside that we have in the house. However having said that who
would believe the number there are, it is only after a foggy night and
their webs become evident that one realises how many spiders there are
out there.

You should see the size of the ones on our boat.

Spiders hate every fiber of our existence.
Coming our way soon!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVO6A2anEqI