Old 14-10-2015, 04:06 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Spider[_3_] Spider[_3_] is offline

Default where has everybody gone?

On 08/10/2015 12:45, Pam Moore wrote:
Where has everybody gone?
Have you all migrated to a new Newsgroup?
Miss you!

I'm still here, Pam, though I'm never "all there at a time!"
I have been almost living in the garden for the past couple of months.
I always mean to urgle when I come indoors but, being a lady spider,
there's always dinner to prepare.
I did have a difficult time in August, following a motorway crash at
60mph which wrote our car off. It's amazing it didn't write us off, but
it left us both in shock and nervous wrecks for a while. I'm still
jumping out of my skin at loud noises!
At the moment, I'm caught up with lots of neighbourhood watch business
(we do rather more here than apply stickers to our windows), but I get
outside in the garden whenever I can. No doubt when the clocks change
and we're all forced indoors at 3.30pm, there'll be lots of activity on
urg. I shall be there.

--
Spider
On high ground in SE London