Old 14-10-2015, 06:44 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Trevor Trevor is offline

Default Apple Tree cultivation - pot size

I have 50 apple trees I grafted last year (I grafted 100 and 97 took
which I was rather chuffed with) and I was hoping to plant them this
November but our planned house purchase has fallen through. I therefore
need to plant them on in larger pots. Any google re this results in how
to grow an apple tree in a container.

Can anyone advise? I was thin king about the plastic pots that are made
out of strong bin-liner type plastic for cheapness.

---