Old 15-10-2015, 10:53 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default where has everybody gone?

"Stephen Wolstenholme" wrote in message
Today my carer got some messages while she was cooking lunch. After
lunch she sat with me responding to the messages. It took her about 15
minutes during which she wouldn't speak to me!

Another one of my carers has to communicate with her two sons using
Facebook because they won't answer the phone when she rings.

That's seriously out of order. She should be using her time to care for
you. That's what she's paid for.
I walk a poodle for a disabled person to enable her to keep him. I often
meet her carers, and I never saw any of them using Facebook on their phones
in her house. I think you should make a complaint about this. Your carers
are paid for however long to care for you. Not be on their phones!
And don't be afraid to do it. Or do you have someone who could "pretend"
that they saw this and complain on your behalf, as I very well know that
disabled people can be at the mercy of bad carers and don't want to make a
complaint in case it gets worse.