Old 20-10-2015, 05:46 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Divingbrit Divingbrit is offline

Default What season is it?

On Mon, 19 Oct 2015 14:34:23 +0100, Spider wrote:

On 18/10/2015 17:36, Phil L wrote:
"Spider" wrote in message
On 17/10/2015 22:44, divingbrit wrote:
On Sat, 17 Oct 2015 12:51:03 +0100
But we don't know where you live, and we're curious now. Do divulge.

His fuschia website is for Lincoln and district, so probably not far from
Lincoln

Yes, sunny Lincolnshire, been very dry and really rather pleasent

For those interested in Fuchsia's (you mean some people arn't?)
Have just relaunched the website, completly re written, plants have
been all cut back, lifted and now in the greenhouse, so have time to
work on

www.lincolnfuchsiasociety.info
Updated Fuchsia website soon
www.divingbrit.co.uk/afuchsia/