Old 22-10-2015, 12:36 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Stephen Wolstenholme[_5_] Stephen Wolstenholme[_5_] is offline

Default Mulberry

On Tue, 20 Oct 2015 10:49:44 +1100, Fran Farmer
wrote:

I'm in the southern hemisphere and enjoying a glorious Spring. For the
first time, my mulberry his covered with tiny fruit.

In one of my previous houses I had a mulberry trained as an espalier
that was already planted when I moved in. It grew quite well up the
wall but only fruited low down. The wall had to come down to build an
extension. It didn't do as well growing as a bush but it was still
alive when I moved out eight years later.

Steve

--
Neural Network Software for Windows http://www.npsnn.com