Old 28-10-2015, 04:24 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Stephen Wolstenholme[_5_] Stephen Wolstenholme[_5_] is offline

Default OT Facebook

On Wed, 28 Oct 2015 15:43:57 +0000, Broadback
wrote:

Well I gave it a go, but it is so invasive. I am constantly getting
emails telling me that I have more friends than I realise, I have never
heard of them, they are not friends, they are contacts of contacts of
contacts ad nauseum. So into touch it gets kicked.

That was and still my experience with Facebook. They won't let me go
so I assume other people are getting messages about me being their
friend.

Everyone I ask about their use of Facebook says the same thing about
it trying to make people into friends but they all continue to use it!

Steve

--
Neural Network Software for Windows http://www.npsnn.com